Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: advice re: selling--i'm a bad businessman
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 08:41:36 -0500

My take is that the eyecup would be a good thing to replace so the pictures
you post look right.  If I remember you work at a photo shop so the price
should be under retail.  In the picture you post the camera will look
"right" and if you disclose in the description that the two covers are
missing you will come out fine.

BTW, are you based in Atlanta as you mention the Atlanta Zoo.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com