Subject: Re: [Leica] Critics
From: S Dimitrov <sld@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 07:53:03 -0800

Since I get asked to use different formats, I'll have to decide on a
specific area. I have been ambling along  with times of day, such as
evenings, twilight, and early morning light.
I did squeeze out one shot in the San Pedro project with the R, taken at
twilight. It holds up quite well next to the 4x5 and 120.
After all these years, I'm beginning to think that it's more about
redeveloping my voice, so to say, with that rectangular framing.
   Slobodan Dimitrov