Subject: [Leica] Lumiquest user opinions?
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 11:20:17 -0500

Most of the time when I use flash, I use my SF20 unit.  Whenever I use
my Vivitar flash unit, I almost always use the Lumiquest Pocket
Bouncer.  Yes there is light loss but the only penalty I see is that I
get fewer flashes per set of batteries since the flash must work
harder.  The pictures tell the story.  Subjects look "rounder" and flash
shadows are softer and down lower behind the subject.  Since part of the
flash is bounced upward, there is more light around the subject and the
backgrounds are not as dark unless you are in a large space.  It look
less like a traditional flash photo.

It is easy to carry and it costs only $19.95.  Attaches with Velcro.
Try it!

Ken Lassiter