Subject: RE: [Leica] Jim's Brickbats was: I commend to your attention
From: "Brian McCarthy" <straightline@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 17:53:14 -0000

 SonC (Sonny Carter)wrote:

<snip>

> And I for one would much rather look at someone's best effort for a
> week than read pages and pages of opinions on the color of the metric
> distance scale on a lens.

Here, here! Another point here is that I'm sure most people would find it
easier to go to Nepal and come back with interesting pictures than to rustle
something up from their back doorstep/neighbourhood on a regular basis.

Anyway, those who find the PAW's boring or 'sub-standard' don't have to look
at them!

I for one find it one of the most valuable things I've got from this list,
and if anyone wants to be appalled by my ineptitude or think 'At least mine
are better than that!', then all my PAW's for the year so far can be found
at:

http://www.imagespace.co.uk/paw

regards

Brian McCarthy