Subject: Re: [Leica] Where to buy film by mail in Europe .
From: Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch>
Date: Thu, 06 Dec 2001 19:47:08 +0100

Hi Jo,

I suspect that you will find most UK prices not that much lower than in
France. I personally shop for most of my photo needs in Germany. The
following three retailers have always given me good prices and great
service:

http://www.fotomayr.de/webkat98/homepage.htm
http://www.brenner-foto.de/
http://www.oehling.com/shop_d/shopframes_d.html

Foto Mayr and Oehling take credit cards and you can order online. Brenner
is a bit more difficult, you have to pay by bank transfer or Eurocheque, at
least the first time (on subsequent purchases they are usually willing to
do C.O.D., at least here in Switzerland). But they have the best film
selection of the three. Whichever you use, you will find prices much lower
than in France, which in my experience has the most ridiculous prices in
the EU on photo gear.

Nathan