Subject: [Leica] sb-28 on an m6
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 16:07:26 -0800

htf wanted to know about the nikon 2b28:

>I faintly recall that
>it is usable in auto mode on the M6 and is VERY
>flexible in f-stop settings.  If anyone has actually
>used it on an M6, I'd very much appreciate your
>comments.

maybe someone has had better luck, but i tried it once. the flash kept going
to sleep, and then when i'd fire the shutter, it would "wake" the flash, but
then the flash wouldn't go off, it would just be in "ready" mode. so i had
exposure, blank frame, exposure, blank frame, exposure, blank frame, etc.
the camera didn't have quite the vocabulary that the flash had. it sucked.
ruined a lot of shots that night.

kc

Replies: Reply from "George Weir" <george@georgeweir.com> (Re: [Leica] sb-28 on an m6)
Reply from "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com> (Re: [Leica] sb-28 on an m6)