Subject: Re: [Leica] How long will it take for film to disappear
From: "Wilber Jeffcoat" <wilber@jeffcoatphotography.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2001 19:11:05 -0500

This is certainly one of the uses of digital photography. I know that a lot
of the news publications use digital in this manner.
However with all the wonderful (most of the time that is) color printers
on the market, digital can also be output to regular color photographic
papers
such as Kodak and Fuji and I would guess Agfa too. Most all of the portrait
work
that I do these days is finished in the digital realm (shot on film and
converted)
and the results are excellent. We will be adding a fine digital camera in
this
coming yr. and expect lots of good things from it.
Don't sell this tool short, it has many many good points.
Cheers Wilber Jeffcoat