Subject: RE: [Leica] VIHOO
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 09:18:51 -0000

Feliciano di Giorgio wrote:

"Anyone ever disassemble a VIOOH finder, to clean out the fog?
Is this a very good idea or will I knock it out of alignment
without the right tools etc?"

Yes, I've done this successfully quite recently. Cleaning all the surfaces
on the main prism assembly is really very simple, all you need is a small
screwdriver, and it all just fits back together, there's nothing to 'align'.

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.

Replies: Reply from Feliciano di Giorgio <feli@d2.com> (Re: [Leica] VIHOO)