Subject: [Leica] FS Friday - Nikon
From: "C.L.Zeni" <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 09:00:34 -0500

Sorry it's not Leica but as the first item is a bit esoteric I thought I'd
list it here:

Nikkor fisheye, 16/3.5 non-AI.  Full frame fisheye with perfect glass,
cosmetics outstanding with only the lightest wear at the corners of the
hood from taking the cap on and off.  Focus feels a bit dry but I am averse
to having it serviced and risking damage to the glass - after all with the
depth of field it has who needs to focus?  :)  Built in turret with
filters.  Original front cap, generic rear.  $450 + postage/insurance

Nikkormat FT2 black.  Not as nice as the fisheye but still a darn nice
specimen.  Mechanically stout, meter is accurate, no brassing on prism but
a couple of touched up spots on the top edges, slightest brassing (must
look hard to see it) on rewind knob. $200 + postage/insurance

Photos of both at http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/nikon/

Please reply offlist mailto:clzeni@mindspring.com

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

AAAAA: American Association Against Acronym Abuse