Subject: Re: OOPS! [Leica] wk49/sl
From: Nathan Wajsman <belgiangator@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 14:57:32 +0000 (GMT)

Hi Steve,

The window washer is dramatic but would probably be
even more so if you cropped the office worker on the
extreme right. Maybe also dodging the washer's face to
bring it out a bit more.

I also like the alternate, it evokes (not fond)
memories.

Nathan

 --- Steve LeHuray <icommag@toad.net> wrote: >   It is
hard to believe this is the final leg with