Subject: SV: [Leica] Old Lucky Duck (Bird) Shot....
From: "DUNCAN" <0709433420@euromail.se>
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2001 20:27:43 +0100

LOL Could be the same duck Seth, come back to taunt you...:-)

- -Duncan

John, ducks have friends, ducks have enemies; occasionally they are united
in
the same person. There is an organization of outdoor sportspersons called
Ducks Unlimited. I think they are hunters who simply want to perpetuate the
species for their amusement (and lest anyone jump on me, I am not a hunter
and am neutral on that issue).

And while I harbor no animosity toward ducks in the abstract, contrary to
your experience - no harm - I was once unfortunate to find myself not
directly under but within the trajectory arc of a small portion of a
duck-launched projectile. It did me no permanent physical damage or harm but
there is a certain residuary psychic pain that recurs when I think about it.

Seth            LaK 9