Subject: Re: [Leica] LEICA SALE 12/7
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Dec 2001 19:11:27 -0800

One reason why I'm just a tad shy about getting into Leica rangefinder
is the high price of the 100 macro.

But in the past two weeks I've consistently seen them priced for half
price used. $1500
That takes the edge off!

a 100 macro is most of what i need a 35mm SLR for.

With the R8 price continuing to plummet and the R6.2 feeling  more and
more like a Classic I'm pretty sure to go that route for my SLR use.

And not get into Contax or revive my Nikons.

Down the road a 180.

And I'm curious about the new Schneider 15! Erwin is checking this out
for us and I'm anxious to find out what he says about it!

I'd thought superwide would be non retro focal rangefinder or this guy (me).
but maybe not.

I've been thinking about the Super-Angulon 21 for the M.

And a Hologon 16 made for the Contax G.

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com