Subject: RE:[Leica] "USER" manual focus Nikon FS....
From: Félix López de Maturana <fmaturana@euskalnet.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Dec 2001 11:23:10 +0100

<Heck, I have some Nikon "junk" someone could buy:

<2 (don't even ask why) matte focusing screens for F3hp
<1 MS-3 battery holder (fits the MD-4 drive).  It's a spare part.  Buy the
<screens, get the holder!

<This stuff has been sitting around forever -- make me an offer and it's
<yours.

I need to add this new entry in my personal dictionary in order to help my
poor english: "junk" = some photographic equipment... Well besides a lot of
Leica "junk" I've got some more Nikon "junk" and, yes, a F5 with his MD-4
drive, BTW a magnificent and usefull piece of "junk", so if you are so kind
let me know the price you are asking for the screen and the battery holder..

Kind regards

Félix