Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Opinions on the R8
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 21:27:42 +0000

Just to echo Kens words, I have nothing against the 28-70 lens, but for some
reason which I don't understand I seem to have trouble focusing it. When I
get it right it is excellent. I just don't have this problem with the other
lenses and can't put any logic to it. I have a range of lenses from 19mm to
360mm so it is not because I am not used to the focal length or anything
similar, but I just may trade it for fixed length lenses one day as I just
need a 28mm - I already have a 50mm and 100mm macro which is a fabulous lens
(even if it is very old!)

Gerry
www.gwpics.com