Subject: [Leica] some new "snaps"
From: Chandos Michael Brown <cmbrow@wm.edu>
Date: Sat, 08 Dec 2001 19:13:24 -0500

Two new course this semester, one a graduate seminar, have eaten me alive
over the past several weeks.  Classes ended yesterday, so I spent a
relaxing day catching up on scanning.

This image I posted a few weeks ago.  David suffers from advanced Hep C and
has just ended an experimental chemo treatment.

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/davidb01.htm

Sherry is David's wife.  She also has Hep C, but her's rather less advanced
than David's.

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/sherryb.htm

Heidi is David's other "wife."  She's not infected, but she worries a lot.

http://www.wm.edu/CAS/ASP/faculty/brown/photography/New/heidi.htm

Chandos