Subject: Re: [Leica] Good R Camera Values
From: Phil Marcus <pmarcus@swbell.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 10:44:58 -0600

Wilbur,

Thanks for the info.  Funny, buth the body that seems like the best value is
the R4.  Yet, I've heard some whining and complaining that they aren't
reliable.  Then I hear from at least as many that they've never had a
problem, or that their difficulties were limited and cured long ago!  Your
testimony most valuable because of the volume of film you have shot.  Very
few cameras are ever used heavily, most mechanical failures result from
disuse.

Thanks,

Phil

Message from "Margaret Jeffcoat" <margaret01@excelonline.com> (Re: [Leica] Good R Camera Values)