Subject: Re: [Leica] was Opinions on the R8/...
From: Pablo Kolodny <pablokolodny@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 19:30:51 -0800

> I love my Ms. And
> I love my Nikon gear.

BD,

I'd say that bot quoted lines of above give us the clue:

While you suffer/enjoy a sort bigamy state they only suffer their monogamy.

By the way, I'm also a Leica glass/M gear lover, then I can't get how people
is bothering with other than Leica glasses/gear.
But... as far as I can see the question the human beings seem to behave in
such a weird way.
Some people would complain on that and other things just for their taste and
like of complaining while others will enjoy monogamy, bigamy and other nice
and tasteful facts and thoughts.

regards

Pablo