Subject: Re: [Leica] was Opinions on the R8/...
From: Craig Zeni <clzeni@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 17:52:18 -0500

At 10:30 PM 12/9/2001, you wrote:
> > I love my Ms. And
> > I love my Nikon gear.
>
>BD,
>
>I'd say that bot quoted lines of above give us the clue:
>
>While you suffer/enjoy a sort bigamy state they only suffer their monogamy.
>

>By the way, I'm also a Leica glass/M gear lover, then I can't get how people
>is bothering with other than Leica glasses/gear.
>But... as far as I can see the question the human beings seem to behave in
>such a weird way.
>Some people would complain on that and other things just for their taste and
>like of complaining while others will enjoy monogamy, bigamy and other nice
>and tasteful facts and thoughts.

I don't look at in quite those terms - to me it's horses for courses.  My M
rig is not well suited for some things I do (high speed moving trains); my
Nikon rig is not well suited for some other things I do (available light
and street shooting); and neither is worth a darn when it comes to shooting
6x7 black and white...

- --
Craig Zeni - REPLY TO -->> clzeni at mindspring dot com
http://www.trainweb.org/zeniphotos/zenihome.html
http://www.mindspring.com/~clzeni/index.html

WARNING:  I cannot be held responsible for the above email, as
apparently my cats have learned how to type.

Replies: Reply from "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net> (Re: [Leica] was Opinions on the R8/...)