Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Dec 2001 18:10:12 -0800

Peter Fu wrote:

> I'm new to this site.  Just wondering if anyone has
> had experience with the NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm lens?
> How does it compare with the SUMMILUX-M f/1.4/50 mm
> and the SUMMILUX-M ASPH f/1.4/35 mm?  Any feedback
> would be appreciated.
>
> Thanks, Peter Fu

IF you are new to us check the archives
http://mejac.palo-alto.ca.us/leica-users/index.html
The NOCTILUX-M is an ongoing topic especially recently as well as other 50's
We could try to rehash but the original much be better.

also check Erwins site
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/rseries/testr/r14-50.html
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/mseries/testm/M10-50.html
http://www.imx.nl/photosite/leica/mseries/testm/scronhist.html

and elsewhere on the internet.

We'll be interested in your insights:
as well as your incites.

I love 50's. Its my favorite focal length for 35mm film.
Can't have too many 50's as far as i go.
I'm a 50 as well!

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com