Subject: Re: [Leica] New Photographs - party season
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2001 08:37:16 -0800

Jason showed:
>>To those interested please visit http://www.futurafish.com and
> > click on the new Christmas Party album.<<<<<<<

Hi Jason,
No offence mon ami, I'd ease up on the liquid refreshment in case it creates
a viewfinder misalignment for your pictures! ;-) Certainly if you intend on
posting them for the world to see.

This party, given the dress, the candlelight and over all atmosphere was a
picture location made in heaven, unfortunately apart from a couple of frames
that were close, I hate to spoil your Christmas, but you really should
re-shoot this. :-)

Yeah I know its too late for this year, however, if they have a similar
location for 2002, man go for it big time not just for the party, but "make
it a picture assignment to capture the place, mood, atmosphere  and
beautiful people!"

You see, this is the ultimate location for people pictures because all these
folks are in party mode, you're using a Leica, fast film, no flash and they
don't have a clue you're shooting pictures.  You were at the Mother Lode for
wonderful photographs and came home with an empty wallet! :-(  Too bad old
buddy, then there's always next year. :-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant