Subject: RE: [Leica] getting 20 year old goth girls to pose half naked in PVC dresses....
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 11:24:20 -0700

> >Please pass on your equipment and technique details. That includes your
> >technique for getting 20 year old half-naked goth girls in
> > PVC dresses to pose...
>
> that's actually the easier part. figuring out the lighting is the tough
> thing. what may not be immediately evident is that 20 year old goth girls
> who wear PVC dresses mostly all want to be photographed. i think
> the secret
> for getting most people to model is to just ask.

You're right about the lighting Kyle! Although, the more impressive the
camera, the more likely they will be naked.... Happened with my first shoot
with the Deardorff 8x10... the model actually asked if she could take her
clothes off... which rather took me by surprise! (now that's never happened
with a Leica...).

Tim A