Subject: Re: [Leica] summicron m 35 lose ring
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 13:53:59 -0700

It is not serious and can be easily and inexpensively fixed. I still would
send it to a good Leica Tech so that the lens is properly collimated.

The archives should have many references to this as it is a quite common
problem. Are you selecting to search the whole archive or just the default
setting? The default setting only searches the last volume which, if I
remember correctly, started in the beginning of October. While this group is
remarkably repetitive, it still takes us longer than two months to say
everything all over again. :-)

John Collier