Subject: [Leica] Re: HCB and Pink haze
From: "Sal DiMarco,Jr." <sdmp007@pressroom.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2001 17:34:35 -0500

B.D.,
    First of all, I never said the book was good. It is impossible to do a
decent book with only 37 or 38 exposures, even for DDD!
    What I said was David captured the personality of LeGrand Hank. All
Hank's ranting and raving did was increase the demand for the book.

Feli,
    To answer your question, T-Max film have a greater or strong, or
something silver content, so they take longer to clear than most B&W films.
    The pink cast will go any with longer washing or just by leaving it out
on your light box. A friend of mine at Kodak explained the reason for it a
long time ago, but I forgot it.
    Yesterday, I processed a bunch of T-Max 100 and a good ten minute wash
drove the pinkies away.

Happy Snaps,
Sal DiMarco, Jr.
Philadelphia, PA