Subject: RE: [Leica] New M6 owner, what first Lens??
From: "Jeffery L.Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 13:28:10 -0600

I'll restate my rather sloppy claim. One can probably get a good, used
Leica lens sight unseen from KEH, B&H, Tamarkin, etc. I am still
smarting from the "as is" lens I got on ebay that was supposed to have
perfect, clean glass. The jerk who sold it to me said that he would
return my money only after the lens was back in his hands. He added
that, if I gave him a bad ebay rating, he would retaliate. I wasn't
about to send him the lens back without having money in hand.

However, I got a PERFECT, NEW QUALITY Zeiss Mutar tele converter from
KEH sight unseen.

You're right, B.D.

Jeffery Smith