Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 owner, what first Lens??
From: "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2001 23:30:10 -0600

That has been my effort too, since I started shooting with the 35mm Summicron.
Gettting closer.  I was using my 28 mm Elmarit like a snapshot camera,
Bang!everything in focus.  I still haave not evolved back to a 50 mm lens.  I have
one for R and one in M mount, but I just don't use them bvery much.  I need to assign
myself to use just those lenses for a while.

Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com

From: "Robert W. Clark"

(Snip), I > bought a 35mm summicron in September and I realize I have to start
learning > all over again!  I have to get much closer to my subjects, I must
anticipate