Subject: Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot
From: "Simon Lamb" <simon@sclamb.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:38:14 -0000

Mark

The Contax T3 definitely does not have Leica optics, but that 35mm Zeiss T*
lens is as near as makes no difference the equivalent fo the 35mm Summicron.
Outstanding and a real Zeiss quality lens!

Simon

SNIP: there is no way that I could (or would want to) put my M6

Message from Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com> (Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot)
Message from "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Point and Shoot)