Subject: RE: [Leica] Prague and film
From: "rusty hubbard" <rustyhubbard@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 18:22:37 +0000

Buy your film in Prague . Tri-X is about $3.50 a roll for 36 exposures.
FOMAPAN 100 and 400 ,which are Czech made b&w films,are about $1.50 a roll.
The 100 is really nice. I live in Prague and I've shot about 1200 frames in
the past 6 months,so unless you have alot of extra space for film,just bring
a little.
   I live within a 15 min walk of the center and I pay $200 a month for my
small apartment. You can eat,drink, and live well on little money if you
try,but it's getting harder and apartments can be hard to find. The real
estate agents are not fun to deal with.
Hope you enjoy Prague...but it's COLD right now.
Rusty Hubbard
reluctant English teacher
<http://www.photo.net/users/rustyhub>
"Prochazky Prahou"