Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:14:53 -0700

Ouch! You just stepped on Tina's and Ted's toes! I wish you were treading on
mine; maybe some day. :-)

If you shoot slow slide film mounted to a tripod, I think the difference
between the Nocti and Summi will be discernible to the educated eye.
Handheld, reportage style photography with 400 ISO film? I think one would
be hard pressed to spot the difference.

Weight is a factor but I would rather carry a Nocti than a Cankon with a
f/2.8 zoom. Lighter and much much more useful when it gets dark.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm)
Reply from Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> (Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX-M f/1/50 mm)