Subject: RE: [Leica] Best camera carrier when photographing children
From: Tom Finnegan <TomF@piengr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 16:20:16 -0800

Hmmmm, what upright piano goes best with Leica M's? Yamaha's are certainly
crisp and contrasty enough, but I tend to find their bokeh a bit harsh,
probably more suited to Nikons. Kawai would probably go well with a Canon
kit. Schimmels are rather warm and smooth, probably pair up with an M2 and
classic 35/2. Maybe a Steinway for a M6TTL and 35/1.4 asph. Does Bosendorfer
make an upright?

Just wait til the kids are in Kindergaten, its amazing how resourceful they
become. You'll have to move up to a concert grand, preferably one with a
heavy lid!

Tom Finnegan
Seattle