Subject: Re: [Leica] need adapter ring
From: "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:24:42 -0600

Truth is, Michael that the 28 brightline in an M6 sucks big-time
(unless you have a .58.)

My older 28 elmarit doesn't bring up the correct frameline at all.  I
just use the 35 frame for parallax compensation and then the whole
window for framing.  That said, I have an aux viewfinder, and when
using the 28, I mostly frame through the Aux.  Much brighter, easier
to see.

Regards,
Sonny