Subject: [Leica] dinging one's leica
From: "kyle cassidy" <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:38:19 -0800

>>From: "Mark Pope" <mark.teampope@ntlworld.com>
>>
>>Yes, I know It's a tool and a damn fine one at
>>that, but I still feel nervous about losing or damaging £2500 worth of
gear
>>in one hit.  I think it was Kyle that said that once you have dinged your
>>camera it doesn't seem to matter after that - I haven't got there yet...

the obvious solution here is to buy one that's pre-dinged -- the price is
substantially less AND you get the peace of mind that comes with not having
to worry about the ding's to come..... a new camera looks nice, but it also
looks just like everybody elses camera -- it's not really _yours_ until you
can pick it out of a lineup. unique est sour le monde (pardon my rotten
spelling, jo) and all that.

is anybody here old enough to remember "Sanford and Merton"?

kc

Replies: Reply from "Sonny Carter" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] dinging one's leica)