Subject: [Leica] Boston LUGGERs (off topic)
From: "W Larsen" <wlarsen@almondmedia.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 20:56:15 -0800

Sigh...my daughter is presently at the U-Mass Amherst...I
need to get her home for the Xmas break.

Can anyone familiar with the Boston area suggest a safe
hotel near the airport?  Ideally it would have some form of
transport to Logan International.

She will take the bus from Amherst to the bus terminal in
Boston.

Being a person from California,  I am totally unfamiliar
with semesters that have a "possible" snow day included and
hence cannot deterimine the end of the semester (and hence
cannot make airline reservations in a tight manner).

If you can help, please email me privately at:

wlarsen@ocsnet.net  and
wlarsen@kerncog.org

With thanks, Bill Larsen
Terra Bella, CA