Subject: Re: [Leica] How many persions of LHSA cameras were there?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@powersurfr.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 23:32:52 -0700

Quit it Tom, I'll be grinning all night long thinking about the collectors
not being able to sleep. :-)

John Collier

PS: Who swapped in a 0.58 for you? Some people have said Leica will not sell
them a 0.58 finder for love nor money.

Replies: Reply from "SonC (Sonny Carter)" <sonc@sonc.com> (Re: [Leica] How many persions of LHSA cameras were there?)