Subject: Re: [Leica] Light Meter Recommendations
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@markrabiner.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 22:33:29 -0800

Gregory Rubenstein wrote:

> Group:
>
> Am replacing an ancient, much-abused Gossen Luna-Pro and wonder what folks
> think is a comparable or better replacement. Factor in durability,
> discount/ignore flash metering. Truth is I'm leaning toward another Luna-Pro
> given the life span of this one and what it has survived. Any and all
> recommendations appreciated -- on- or off-list.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Greg Rubenstein
> gcr910@msn.com

Luna-Pro digital F  $249.99 Light Meter Gossen
SBC Silicon Photodiode Ambient compact lightweight low light reading ev
- -2.5 to +18 at iso 100 angle of coverage is 25 degress reflected and 180
incident  Ambient and Flashcompact lightweight low light reading
8.5 onces with battery

Mark Rabiner
Portland, Oregon USA
http://www.markrabiner.com