Subject: Re: [Leica] NOCTILUX vs. Canon 50 f1 data
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 11:57:42 -0500

Wow...So I am to understand that, according to the testing of this
magazine - which I realize is bench testing, not use under fire - the
Canon is marginally to substantially better in the center - where one
usually finds the subject - than the Nocti, but marginally to
substantially worse at the edges - where one can often crop?

Interesting.

B. D.