Subject: [Leica] FS Friday
From: Ken Lassiter <kenlass@gate.net>
Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2001 14:07:09 -0500

I have the following Leica R equipment for sale:

Leica RE Camera. SN 1789XXX (Germany) black with box, body cap, strap,
instruction book. Condition: Outside Excellent plus.  Only one small
mark on the top plate from use.  Operations: no known problems.  The
viewfinder is very clean with a new focusing screen.  Purchased new in
1991.  Price: US$395 including 2-day shipping to anywhere in the USA.
10-day return privileges.

The RE is similar to the R5 except it has only three exposure modes:
Manual, Aperture Priority with center-weighted metering and Aperture
Priority with Spot Metering.  The built-in exposure meter can be set to
spot or center-weighted mode.  Shutter speeds range from 1/2 to 1/2000
of a second.  Flash synch is at 1/100 sec or slower.  This camera works
with all 3-cam Leica R lenses including the newest ROM lenses.  There is
a built-in self-timer and depth of field preview lever.  TTL flash with
SCA 300 capable system. The RE is very reliable camera that should
provide years of service in an R camera system.  A great camera for
travel photography with a zoom lens, for close-up photography, or
telephoto photography.

Reason for selling: Just moved up to an R8.  I also have an R7 as a
second reflex camera.  The RE is an excellent user camera.   For years,
this was my only R camera and then it was my backup.  This is a camera
that provided outstanding service for a long time.

R Handgrip #14308 for R4-R5-RE Winder.  Condition: excellent plus.
US$35 including shipping via Priority Mail in the USA

Please contact me via Email at kenlass@gate.net or by phone at
561-732-6104.

Ken Lassiter
Boynton Beach, Florida