Subject: RE: [Leica] [OT] Billingham Bags...
From: leica@davidmorton.org
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 12:32:35 -0000

Mark Rabiner wrote:

"John the Billingham are OK perhaps a bit fancy. I'd also check out
Domke, give me plain canvas any day.
http://www.saundersphoto.com/html/domkest.htm
Or  Lowe-Pro for it's wide range to choose from.
http://www.lowepro.com/
Neither have  "MUG ME NOW PLEASE I AM A RICH SUCKER" emblazoned on them.
You don't get elegant accoutrement ...
but you get a good feeling from the functionality of the gear."

I keep seeing Billingham bags referred to as playthings of the rich, which
puzzles me because over here they're pretty much the standard snappers
toolbag. Are they really so expensive in the US?

- --
David Morton
dmorton@journalist.co.uk

"The more opinions you have, the less you see." -- Wim Wenders.