Subject: Re: [Leica] [OT] Billingham Bags...
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 14:09:59 -0600

on 12/15/01 11:05 AM, leica@davidmorton.org at leica@davidmorton.org wrote:

> Most non-photographers seem to think they contain fishing tackle! I have no
> idea why they would assume that, but I've been asked the question several
> times.

If you have the olive one I can see that, fly fishing! Or maybe it one of
those bags you put fowl in during a hunt! I just went to B&Hs website and
looked over the bags. The Domke & Billingham look the least like camera
bags. I think Mark is keen on products and can spot a high end bag from 1000
yards ;) and he'd be one of the few people to KNOW what is in it. I think
most other normal people (non-photographers) & thieves would be oblivious.
- --
John
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com