Subject: Re: [Leica] new photos from miss deuteronomy
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Dec 2001 19:47:06 -0500

Brad, you have a very subtle vision which make your photo's to some extant
inscrutable.  They are in my eyes somewhat to very abstract.  My suggestion
would be to shoot and post more, starting with a somewhat more
understandable statement and working into the more obscure statements.  For
example, the shot of the painting on the wall needs something to tell us
more context.  The shot of the gent looking up near McDonalds needs possibly
an even wider shot to give us some hint of what is going on.  By no means
take this as a negative take, just a suggestion to provide us insight into
where you are going.

Last, pick up some Ralph Gibson books and or go to his website
http://www.ralphgibson.com/  and look at his vision.  Many of his images
take second and third glances to understand.  Your images suggest to me that
you are going in a somewhat different direction but his map my provide
guidance to your vision.

Don Dory
dorysrus@mindspring.com