Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:45:49 -0500

Well now...let's get really serious.  Would there be any desire for the LUG
to develop and have sewn "its'" own bag with the LUG logo ( whatever such
would be )?  Proceeds to the 911 fund? I might be sorry ( I am the President
of our local symphonic society as well, and does THAT take time ) but
perhaps I can call on the skill of our other members and help make "it"
happen.  Again...really think about "it"...don't fire from the hip and say
OK, and then disappear.

You all get the drift I am sure. Do we have any graphic designers out there
who might want to help with a logo....any individuals familiar with Cad/Cam
to help plan the bag's dimensions and design?  Would appear to be a very
hard project, and we might end up merely reinventing the wheel.  Wonder if
the Domke people might get involved...then, all we might need would be a LUG
logo, and some feed back after the folks at Domke make a tentative design.
Hmmm....somehow, seems just too impossible.

Elliot

Elliot