Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: "Steve LeHuray" <icommag@toad.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 04:26:28 -0500

> icommag@toad.net (Steve LeHuray)12/17/013:28 AM
>
>> Are you actually unaware of the annual LHSA convention???
>
> Well, I guess so.

Sorry George, meant no disrespect with my sarcasm.

> Does this mean that all LUGgers are the same as LHSAers?

Probably

> I guess I don't relate the two closely cause I'm not an LHSAer.

You should think about joining:

http://www.lhsa.org

> The proposed LUG convention would have a User emphasis - meaning
> photo prints, etc. Maybe even a preview of FOM2 actual prints!

LHSA has same thing.

> I assume that the LHSA convention would have an historical and
> collector emphasis. Yes? No?

Of course it has a collector contingent, but mostly members are like you and
me and even Mark Rabiner. The convention get about 300 attendees.

> At any rate - when and where does the LHSA convention convene?

This year was in San Antonio, next year in Portland (on the left coast).
Recently has been in Boston, Chicago, Denver, Charleston.

> George

regards,

sl

Replies: Reply from Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net> ([Leica] LHSA And The LEICA CATALOG)