Subject: Re: [Leica] Our own bag
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 16:32:36 -0500

At 02:47 PM 12/16/01 -0600, you wrote:
>The proposed LUG convention would have a User emphasis - meaning
>photo prints, etc. Maybe even a preview of FOM2 actual prints!
>
>I assume that the LHSA convention would have an historical and
>collector emphasis. Yes? No?
>At any rate - when and where does the LHSA convention convene?
>
>George

George -

There's also the Park Square Leica Seminar held on alternate years in Cape
Cod, MA and Kennebunkport, ME with Leica Users from all over the
world.  These are actual users with lots of Leica goodies to play with for
4 days, Leica prizes for the winning photos, and wonderful seminars by Ted.

You can read more about it here:

http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar.htm

Leically,

Tina