Subject: Re: [Leica] filters
From: "David Burdoin" <herzilein@clear.lakes.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:24:18 -0600

Hello Again Bo,

Marc has already answered your question about the filter sizes for the three
lenses you mentioned and about the need to use UV filters.

I use only transparency film and I shall add that the only  filters I use
are circular polarizers.  I do quite a lot of travel and landscape
photography and find these very helpful at times.  The E55 from Leica will
fit all three of your lenses.

Sincerely,
David Burdoin