Subject: [Leica] WAS:Our own bagNOW: Leica Seminar with T&T :-)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2001 17:29:02 -0800

Tina wrote:
>>> And the Park Square Leica Seminar is for USERS!
>
> http://www.pksqcamera.com/seminar.htm
>
> In the interest of full-disclosure, this year's seminar is planned as the
> Ted and Tina Show  ;-)<<<<<<<

There you go guys and gals, so I'd suggest you don't sit around on your
hands until mid summer if you think of attending.

Generally the seminar is fully booked before the end of March for a seminar
held in October and this one will be no exception. Actually there are a 1/2
dozen bodies already registered for 2002. Also, be aware there is a limit of
bodies attending and it tops out very quickly!

And this year the new version combining T & T, is going to be hummer of a
seminar.:-)  See you'all there! :-)  And for you folks who like to play with
new and interesting Leica lenses, bodies and stuff, this is the place to
be.:-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant