Subject: Re: [Leica] VII
From: "Gerry Walden" <gwpix@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 07:51:48 +0000

From what i have seen of this site so far, this is IMHO the very best of
photojournalism by some of the worlds great living photographers. I think
that the problem is that we are so used to seeing photojournalism (which is
often said to be a dying art form) invading our homes on a daily basis
through the medium of newspapers, TV and the Net. As a result we become
blaise about it and are always looking for the 'new image'. You only have to
compare the standard of this work with the bland work that was in the
average Life magazine to see that progress has been made.

The problem I had with the site was the appallingly slow loading speed of
it.

Gerry
www.gwpics.com