Subject: Re: [Leica] Any good book about leica photography for newbies ?
From: "John R. Fulton Jr." <JRFjr@compuserve.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 08:45:56 -0600

National Geographic Society publishes a book called "Photography
Field Guide" which is a good one. They also have a new book out aimed
at kids, "Photography Guide for Kids". It's well written and good for
anybody learning about photography. Both books feature NatGeoSoc
photographers and their tips for better shooting.
[Page four of the Photography Field Guide has a wonderful full-page
picture of Dave Harvey with an M6.]
Good luck and have fun.
John Fulton
Fort Worth