Subject: Re: [Leica] ordered Noctilux
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 09:21:39 -0500

At 05:22 PM 12/17/01 -0800, you wrote:
>Today I placed an order for a Noctilux at Keeble & Shuchat in Palo Alto.
>They were out of stock or I would probably have walked out of the store
>with one.
>It's going to happen.
>
>I will next feel the obligation to show you the pictures that I take with it.
>In time.

Wonderful, Brian!!  I hope you get it in time for lots of holiday
photos.  Have a lot of patience and don't give up when you miss the focus
on 90% of the photos!  Use lots of film.  The thing that helps me most with
the Noctilux is to fine-focus by moving my body slightly back and forth
instead of twisting the lens.  Use it wide open and enjoy the available
darkness!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP