Subject: Vs: [Leica] shade
From: "Raimo Korhonen" <raimo.korhonen@pp2.inet.fi>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 18:25:36 +0100

Might this be the same Seth that had so strong opinions of 50 mm Leica lenses in the VF? Gives perspective - the opinions were fully backed with photographic "evidence" - only the pictures were of the outsides of the lenses, not results made with same.
All the best!
Raimo
Personal photography homepage at http://personal.inet.fi/private/raimo.korhonen