Subject: Re: [Leica] New M6 Titanium
From: "fs" <frank.shaw@balcab.ch>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 21:09:36 +0100

> there has been a recent posting spelling out in detail the different
finish
> of the Titanium M6. This, plus the fact that production is limited, will
> make it "special" and appeal to the taste of many people.
> A (Leica) product can represent more than mere functionality, there is
also
> the owner's pleasure which is difficult to put into words. After all, it
is
> the "user experience" that counts, and that is an odd mixture of facts and
> matters of the heart :-)
>
> Pascal

Having seen that Leica in Germany offer a 30% discount to students on
virtually everything EXCEPT the titanium series, I guess there is something
to what you are saying.

Alternatively, I can get myself  enrolled on a course, I suppose.

Generally quite a bizarre marketing strategy IMO.

Replies: Reply from Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net> (Re: [Leica] New M6 Titanium)