Subject: Re: [Leica] Reviews on NEW Winder for M6, and Tom's Winder
From: "Dr. Elliot Puritz" <drpuritz@bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2001 16:14:08 -0500

FWIW, I like the Leica winder very much.  Easy to use and hold, and I happen
to like the slightly extra "heft" that the winder adds.  I use the Leica
easy grip or whatever such is called...absolutely no problems.  Having said
all that I have, still interested in at least trying Tom's winder and grip
as well on another body.  Sort of like the idea of the silent winder, and
not being dependent upon batteries.  Wish I could try Tom's winder before
buying it though. What happens if one arrives, I try it, and don't think the
winder works for me?  Can one sell the winder "used", or is one available
used?  Guess I'll have to ask Tom...

Elliot